UCCNC software that replaces, for example, Mach3 or Mach4
To use this software, you will need the UC100, UC300 or UC400ETH motion controllers. UC motion controllers are an adapter for translating LPT signals to USB so that the machine can be used on a computer without a printer port. (read more on the product UC100, or UC300 itself)
The Raw machines use Mach3 as default and the machine is designed for this program. You can use any program you want, but all functions we have such as calibration and ATC etc are only available for Mach3 at this time.
UCCNC feels modern and has good support so the choice is yours and you can plan as follows:
If you have an old PC with printer port, you can buy Mach3 and you’re done. Cost about 170EUR
If you do not have a PC and must buy one, you might as well use your own or a modern computer with USB port. You need a Motion Controller UC100 about 100Eur. Plus the software UCCNC about 68 Eur. Cost 168Eur.
Both machines will work just as well, but we have not yet created codes for our UCCNC touchoff plate, but you can only calibrate the height so far, which is enough for most.
As a customer, you will have access to a raw profile. These are settings and codes to work with a Raw machine that uses printer ports as well as Drivers as electronics. Note that it may take up to 24h before you get your software. Please specify who or which company the license should apply.
Important! The software is licenced to the UC motion controller. We need the serial number of your device to activate your license. If you purchase the UC controller from us at the same time we will sort that for you.
– Supports the UC100, UC300, UC300ETH and UC400ETH motion controllers.
– Controls machines upto 6-axis.
– RS274 G and M codes execution.
– Unlimited number of user text macros with flexible script engine.
– Upto 400kHz operation. (selectable 25kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz, 200kHz, 400kHz with 20us, 10us, 5us, 2.5us and 1.25us pulse widths.) Note: Maximum step frequency depends on the motion controller device used.
– Exact stop and cont.velocity interpolations with highly configurable advanced look ahead function.
– G54..G59 work offsets and G52/G92 temporary offset.
– 3D toolpath viewer.
– OpenGL screen optimised for fast screen update rates with low CPU/GPU usage.
– Built in visual screen editor.
– 48 configurable hotkeys.
– 48 configurable inputs trigger to assign physical input pins to UCCNC function calls.
– 48 configurable outputs trigger to assign virtual LEDs to physical output pins.
– Parametric programming using internal variables and programming mathematical expressions.
– Controls THC control for plasma cutters. (M205 and M206 macros)
– Screensets for mills and plasma cutters.
– Modbus TCP, RTU and ASCII communication support via Modbus plugin.
– M10/M11 macros for fast syncronous outputs for laser cutting applications.
– G33 and G76 syncronous thread cutting with free running spindle and encoder feedback to the motion controller.
– G33.1 and G33.2 rigid tapping with Z-axis syncronised to spindle motor.
– Supports wired MPGs and the UCR200 wireless via plugin.
– Built in basic CAM module with DXF files import.
– Stopless smooth backlash compensation with adjustable backlash acceleration.
– Plugin interface with Visual C# example plugin template. Plugin works with C#, VB, C++ programming languages.
– Fast laser scan type engraving plugin, webcamera plugin, Xbox360 controller plugin, 3D printer plugin etc..
– Fast communication with optimised buffering technic producing low button press to event execution time.
– Extremely low jitter on the step and direction signals for smooth, high speed and precise motors operation.
– Runs in demo (simulation mode) without a software license key.
– Compatible OP systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1,10 on all both 32 and 64bit versions.
Downloads for this product:
Installation UCCNC (For Raw machines only)
Install the software
Download and zip these files Raw_profile.zip
Paste the files into the UCCNC folder / profiles
Fine tune the machine. The file is for rack version. If you have timing belts, you must change “Steps per Unit” for each engine in configuration
If the machine does not move when everything is working then you must go to config / Ports and pins and change all active Motor outputs / Step Low A … so that they are green.